As the field of binary options trading has gained more and more popularity, a number of brokers have appeared in the market. Not all of them are honest or trustworthy. That is the reason why you need to be so careful while choosing your iOption broker. IOption has been operating in the market since its inception in 2008. It offers as high a payout as 70% for each trade. However, you need to be sure that there is no iOption Scam before you invest your cash with them.
The truth about iOption Scam
A thorough search of the internet and checking out the various aspects of iOption shows that there is no iOption Scam. Consider the following points in this regard:
- IOption is a properly registered company with its headquarters in Cyprus in British Virgin Islands. As such, it has to abide by all the regulations of this region.
- The website of iOption is extremely easy to navigate and highly informative. All the prices and expiry are clearly quoted. It is not practical that an iOption Scam exists in such a transparent site.
- IOption requests a number of documents from you during deposits. These documents include scanned copies of a Government Issue photo ID, a utility bill and a photocopy of your credit or debit card that you are using to make the deposit. These documents are needed to ensure authenticity.
- One factor which might lead some traders to suspect an iOption Scam is the fact that the first withdrawal takes somewhat long – around seven to ten business days. Actually, this extra time is taken to verify all your documents and make sure that your funds are not misappropriated in any way. All subsequent withdrawals are processed within three to five business days.
- All information regarding the activities in your account is available to you once you log in and open your account page. One of the latest features is a pop up trading chart where you can track the course of your investment every minute of the day. This not only helps to keep track of your money, but also you can study the market to understand the trend and increase your knowledge about the working of the binary options trading system. Another feature is the dashboard which is a diagrammatic record of all your trades. So, since you can access all the information, there is definitely no iOption Scam.
IOption is efficient and reliable to manage your funds
In fact, with its updated version and a host of new features, iOption Trading has become the hottest thing in the world of binary options trading. Read the reviews to assure you that there is no iOption Scam. Then you can invest your money with an easy mind and get a minimum return of 75% on your original investment.