When you are trading binary options with iOption, the advantages are many. The trading platform is informative and highly user friendly. The minimum payout on in the trade transactions is 75% while you can get up to 10% refund on out of trade investments. In addition, you get to use a vast number of analytical tools to help you decide your trade. However, the most vital aspect of any business transaction is the ease and speed of payment. So, you should try to find out every aspect of iOption Payment before you invest in it.
The facts about iOption Payment
Here are the most important facts that you should know about iOption Payment:
- Once you have completed the process of registration and received the verification email, you will have to proceed to iOption Payment. This is necessary to fund your account. You can deposit using American dollar or euro. The minimum deposit amount is $100. IOption offers three categories of accounts. These are the starter account, the trader account and the V.I.P. account. They require a minimum deposit of $500, $2000 and $5000 respectively. Each of these accounts offer increasingly greater number of privileges to the members.
- The most commonly accepted methods of iOption Payment are the major credit and debit cards, e wallets like Moneybookers, PayPal, Ukash etc as well as wire transfer. IOption Payments using credit and debit cards and e wallets are completed almost instantly. So, you can start trading within the hour. They generally do not require any transaction fees. Wire transfers may take one or two days to appear in your account. IOption charges nothing for wire transfer, but your bank may charge a fee for this.
- In order to strictly implement the money laundering guidelines, you will need to submit certain documents to complete iOption Payment. These include a Government Issue photo ID, an address proof like a utility bill and a photocopy of your credit or debit card which you will be using for making iOption Payment. You will need to scan and mail these documents.
- Withdrawing your money is another vital part of iOption Payment. You can use the same debit or credit card or e wallet to withdraw the amount that you have invested. The profits can be withdrawn only using wire transfer.
- IOption offers one free withdrawal per month. The subsequent withdrawals are charged at the rate of $30 per transaction.
Resolve your doubts about iOption Payment with the help of customer support
The process of iOption Payment is fast and simple. Only the first transaction may take some time while all your documents are verified. If you still have any questions regarding iOption Payment, you can contact their customer service executive by phone, email or live chat. This will help to resolve all your doubts and you can start iOption binary options trading without further ado.