Considering the various features, high rates of payouts and the promptness of the customer support, you may be thinking of entering into binary options trading with iOption. In that case, one of the issues which is sure to be vital to you is the rules and regulations regarding iOption Banking. Know the different methods as well as the responsibilities of iOption Trading and how they safeguard your money.
The procedures of iOption Banking
Before you can start trading binary options, you will need to fund your account. You should also know how to withdraw your funds. The following guidelines of iOption Banking will help you to follow this process:
- Once you have Open an Account With iOption, you will have to deposit money in order to start trading. According to iOption banking, you can use all major credit and debit cards, e wallets like Moneybookers, Ukash etc or direct wire transfer to deposit money. The wire transfer may take up to two business days, but in all other methods, the funds are transferred instantly and you can start trading within the hour.
- The minimum deposit amount is $100 and American dollar or euro is accepted. If you wish to opt for a higher category of account, your minimum deposit will be higher.
- The second part of iOption Banking is withdrawing your funds. You can withdraw your original investment by using the same credit or debit card that you used to make the deposit or Moneybookers. However, profits can only be withdrawn using wire transfers.
- Card withdrawal is free. IOption allows one free withdrawal by wire transfer per month. Each subsequent withdrawal is charged at $30 per transaction.
The security of iOption Banking
In order to ensure that every step of iOption Banking is secure and private, a number of regulations have been adopted. Your participation is solicited for ensuring that these regulations are enforced properly.
- At the time of deposit, iOption requires you to submit certain documents to verify your identity and protect against money laundering. These documents include a Government Issue photo ID, a utility bill as the address proof and the photocopy of your debit or credit card that you are using to make the deposit. You will have to scan these documents and send them via email to iOption.
- In order to protect the interest of their customers, iOption follows a number of regulations and guidelines. It always maintains enough liquid assets to honor withdrawal requests; it maintains scrupulous financial records annually audited by an independent accountant; it strictly maintains an anti money laundering program; it participates in lost and stolen securities program and supplies correct information about its affiliates.
- Finally, in order to safeguard all your personal and financial data, iOption uses the latest and most advanced SSL technology to maintain confidentiality. The website of iOption is secured by VeriSign.